Saturday, May 26, 2012

See You On the Flip Side!

So my time here is up and we're heading home. Thanks to all of you for your interest in my blog and your comments. I've realized that I really enjoy writing and I think I would like to pursue it further in some capacity.

My blogging days are over for now. If any of you are just dying to fill the blog-sized hole that will be left behind, you should check out my friend Kirstie's blog at http://kirstie-seizetheday.blogspot.ca/.  If you think my blog was at any time a little bit funny you'll think that Kirstie's is HILARIOUS. Her blog is also based on a really great project that she's doing and it's got a lot of heart behind it. But most of all it's super funny.

So thanks for sharing a little bit of your time with me and I'll see you all soon!

Love,
Melissa.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I got a shout out! Thanks bud - enjoy HOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I was going to mention your blog sooner but I thought everyone would bail and read yours instead of mine! Ha ha! Seriously though, your blog is really great. I wish I did a better job of keeping up with it. I barely managed to keep up with mine!

      Delete